- Life is not complete without: tacos.
- My husband is: my hero man in an invisible cape.
- When I grow up: I want to write books about things that everyone thinks but no one says.
- I need to: eat pizza in Italy before I die.
- My favorite thing about getting older: I don’t care what people think about me. Dinner alone in public, sure! Mom bod, you bet. Last season’s handbag… do.not.care.
- My biggest accomplishment: making two humans… no, wait… keeping said humans alive. Yes, keeping them alive is like whoa.
On a serious note, I’m here because I’m just like you, a normal, everyday girl that just wanted a lovely wedding but had other things on my mind. I would write checks and picture starving children in Africa judging me… or think about the house we would one day want to buy…. and saving for kids was totally on the list. There is champagne taste on a beer budget, but that wasn’t me. I was realistic and you are too. You know you can’t have it all, or maybe you can, but you aren’t going to be a princess about it. I’m also here because I have a background in corporate events and got a little arrogant to think I could handle my own wedding. After all, I’m organized, I planned events for a living and I knew what I wanted. Doing it myself with minimal "day of" help was an emotional roller coaster with a lot of wedding day stress. I've seen the result of "day of" first hand and I'm here because I want you to have the day you deserve.
- My best advice: Trust in your planner to execute your wedding the way you want it.
- He doesn't know it yet, but my future husband is: going to have his hands full!
- What is one thing you have always wanted to do?: go deep sea diving in a submarine, for sure.
- If I could trade lives with anyone for a day I would trade lives with: Beyoncé. Who wouldn't?
- Describe yourself in 3 words: organized, personable, dedicated
Born and raised in Austin, Hailey knows the sights and sounds. She embraces the culture and infuses it into her work. Having joined the Heavenly Day team in 2014, she has proven to be loyal, kind and quite the problem solver. She does not rest until all efforts have been exhausted to ensure the #bestdayever for each of our clients. Whether she is running point or helping behind the scenes, Hailey takes a vested interest in our brides and grooms by always going the extra mile. She believes that everyone should get the best of her energy, grit and spirit so it's not surprising that after every single event that Hailey works, we get at least one or two vendors emailing praises about her professionalism and strengths as a planner.