You're a Heavenly Day bride if:
- You'd rather Indiana Jones your way through a snake pit than DIY your way through a wedding.
- You value guest comfort. Dinner at a normal hour, please. Happy heart, fully tummy and tired feet!
- You're so over all the cookie cutter, love a good statement piece and want to get creative in order to make things personal and unique to you... and, okay, your fiance too.
- Rain or shine, all the matters is saying "I do" and nothing will rob your joy. Shed a tear, you may. But moving on and up, you will.
- You are way low key in spirit but you're organized, timely and ready to follow a process in order to get this right.
- You're fiercely proud of your dude. And he totally adores you.
- You're gracious and kind to all those you encounter. So is your family.
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING GOALS
- Obtain a fearless leader to navigate the chaos. No sugar coating or BS along the way.
- Trust fearless leader to narrow your field of options so you can cross it off the list and move on.
- Have a freakin blast- parties, dress shopping… did someone say cake tasting?
- Perk of the process? Make vendor friends along the way.
YOUR WEDDING DAY GOALS
- Stress free.
- No family or friend worker bees.