You're a Heavenly Day bride if:
- Happy Hour. With queso. <Daily if no one would judge.>
- I live in Anthro, Madewell… shoot, Gap and Old Navy, too!
- Must love dogs.
- If I have to wear one more floral robe as a bridesmaid… <But yes, I’m totally making my girls wear floral robes.>
- I’d rather Indiana Jones my way through a snake pit than DIY my way through a wedding.
- I’m totally leaving the next wedding that makes me wait until 8pm to eat.
- Vendor shopping? Just tell me who to hire and I’m so good. Can we get married now?
- I’m fiercely proud of my dude. And he totally adores me.
- I’d give you the shirt off my back. No but really, here you go. Take it. My needs are met, my heart is full and I want you to have it.
YOUR WEDDING PLANNING GOALS
- Obtain a fearless leader to navigate the chaos.
- Trust fearless leader to narrow my field of options so I can cross it off the list and move on.
- Have a freakin blast- parties, dress shopping… did someone say cake tasting?
- Perk of the process? Make vendor friends along the way.
YOUR WEDDING DAY GOALS
- Guest comfort. Dinner at a normal hour please.
- Family and wedding party are guests, not worker bees. Though, they are kind souls and will do anything and everything if asked. But I’m not asking.
- Full tummy, happy heart, tired feet!
- 80s rock anthems and memory makin’.
- Fancy free.
- Marry.my.man. The cake may fall and my dress may rip but I’ll have my guy and it will be the #bestdayever.