::Lets' Get Real with Sierra::
Growing up I had many ideas of what I wanted to be when I grew up- event planner was
never on that list. My career path bloomed in a panicked phone call with my best friend
about having to declare my major. There were too many things I wanted to do, but after a
lot of back and forth banter, I had an epiphany…and I never looked back.
I’ve had a couple jobs in the event industry, but I never felt like they were the right fit…until
I met Amber. It happened really fast, and I almost felt like it was too good to be true. Over
the past year and a half I have watched Heavenly Day grow into this amazing company and I
am so proud to be a part of the Heavenly Day team!
Aside from my professional career, here are some things about me that you may not know…
1. I have wanted to live in Austin as long as I can remember, and I got here as fast as I
could! Cool city with great people. And have you ever had Franklin’s barbecue? You would
want to live here too.
2. I LOVE animals. Of all kind. Zoey and Gunner, my dogs, are my whole world and are
3. While I grew up in a family full of Longhorns, I myself am actually a Red Raider. Wreck
4. New York City is my favorite place to visit; the energy, the people, the food, the
museums, the scenery. Thinking about it makes me want to pack my bags and hop on a
5. I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I have a job that I love and am extremely
passionate about. Not everyone gets that lucky.
How did you land in your career?!