It's that time of the year again! The weather gets colder (and then hotter, and then colder again) and before you know it the entire extended family will arrive and half the ornaments on your tree will have been eaten by the dog. And what better way of sharing the holiday spirit than holiday cards!
When it comes to holiday cards, especially for that first year as a married couple, they can be fun and stress free and here's how:
- Decide who makes the cut (a great tip is simply looking at your wedding guest list and going from there).
- An address stamp saves SO much time on filling out the envelops- and can be used in the future also!
- Order prior to Thanksgiving to beat the rush and also get the best deals
- Your new best friend- Postable.com (a website that sends out an email to your contacts, has them fill out their address and then updates your address book)
- Export your contact list to excel and it will make the labels for you (this will also save them for the future
Try Etsy or Shutterfly for sweet, customizable cards to give them a personal touch. Looking for a great deal? Look no further than your neighborhood Walgreens or CVS, where they can create perfect photo cards with those beautiful engagement photos you still love to pull out!!
From our Heavenly Day family to yours, we wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings and hope that, like us, you can enjoy the finer things in life: family, friends and football!